We’re cultivating a space for a community that wants to play a part in changing how the world works together. We’ve built a network of producers, videographers, business owners, and professionals across hundreds of industries, who use BtechMarketingWala every day to create something they believe in. We’re inspired by each and every one of our community members. We value their perspectives, beliefs, and views—they are what makes BtechMarketingWala so dynamic.
In order to maintain a respectful, inclusive, and safe environment for everyone, we’ve created a set of community standards to serve as a moral compass for behavior on our platform. These standards help define what is acceptable in the BtechMarketingWala community and marketplace, both in face-to-face interactions and online communications. They aren’t tied to any law, but are used to govern our platform policies. They reflect our attitudes, expectations, and social norms. Our community standards are rooted in our core values — respect, safety, acceptance, support, and open-mindedness.
Just like our community, these standards will continue to grow, evolve, and change. We have embedded examples in the community standards for unacceptable activities on BtechMarketingWala. Please note that these are intended to be examples only and not a complete list.
We encourage our community to use our reporting tools when encountering anything that is unacceptable. We want to create the best experience for all community members, and ask that you respect and follow these guidelines.
Integrity and Authenticity
Misrepresentation is defined as fraudulent, negligent, or innocent misstatements, or an incomplete statement of a material fact.
Misleading profile information
- Post a fake name, city, gender, or photo in your user profile.
- Present a fake document(s) if asked to verify your identity.
- Write misleading content in your profile description, skills, or education.
- Provide Licensed services without the right license.
Misrepresenting Listing elements
- Copy Ads or services descriptions, packages, and other services elements from other users.
- Raise the price of your service in personal messages before or after purchase. Bait-and-switch marketing is not acceptable.
- Have someone else present you in your listing.
- Post non-original images or images you do not have the right to use in your Listing.
- Do not post non-original videos or videos that you do not have the right to use in your Listing.
- Deliver non-original work or send non-original work samples.
We define spam on BtechMarketingWala as a messaging activity that is unwanted, repeatedly occurring, and disruptive to the experience of recipients. Spam can take many forms ranging from unwanted offers to commercially-motivated solicitations that aim to drive traffic or attention to websites, products, and services outside of BtechMarketingWala.
Please respect our members’ privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions, or anything which is not directly related to their Listings or orders.
- Contact our users with offers, questions, suggestions, or anything unrelated to their Listings or orders.
- Send multiple unsolicited or deceptive messages.
- Abuse our communication tools to distribute mass messages.
BtechMarketingWala is an open marketplace where users can offer or request a great variety of services. However, for a number of reasons, we prohibit certain types of services on BtechMarketingWala. Some services can pose unwanted risks for our users like legal or financial risks; others are simply not in line with our values and policies.
Here are the type of services prohibited on BtechMarketingWala:
Services that can pose legal risks for our users
Do not offer or ask for:
- Illegal services.
- Services that are meant to support any illegal activity.
- Fake documents — the creation, changing, or editing of official documents such as IDs, passports, drivers license, bank statements, or death and birth certificates.
Services that can pose financial risks for our users
Do not offer or ask for:
- Services that require getting access to the buyer’s sensitive financial information.
- Opening, managing, or implementing changes in a financial account.
- Providing loans.
- Trading signals or indicators.
Services that have a high risk of piracy or hacking
Do not offer or ask for:
- Verification services.
- Hacking or cracking services.
- Services involving hacked or cracked software products (themes, templates, etc).
- Setup pirate accounts.
Services that infringe third parties’ terms of service
We do not allow the infringement of third parties’ terms of service on BtechMarketingWala. As a valued member of the BtechMarketingWala community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Listing offerings. Listings that are flagged for violations of third parties terms of service will be removed from the marketplace.
Do not post, offer, or ask for services that infringe third parties’ terms of service.
Do not post, offer, or ask for:
Positive or negative feedback on any product, service, or performance.
A written or spoken statement of a person extolling the virtues of a product or a service.
Fake engagement and traffic
Followers, traffic, visitors, fans, views on social media platforms, or any other fake engagement on any platform.
Deep Fakes are created using artificial intelligence technology that superimposes the movements and words of one person onto another.
Services that promise outcomes that are not in your control
In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which are not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers.
Homework and academic services
BtechMarketingWala’s marketplace is open for experts to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said we ask to refrain from offering or asking for any academic work. Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and may constitute copyright infringement. BtechMarketingWala does not allow these types of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.
Do not post, offer, or ask for:
Writing of: Homework, academic papers, bibliography, letters of recommendation, college applications, etc.
Services That involve sharing personal information of third parties
We do not allow services that breach 3rd-party rights and lead to spamming individuals. In order to ensure this policy, we ask that the data provided in these services will be unique to each order and will only contain business data.
Do not post, offer, or ask for:
- Lists with data (such as email addresses or phone numbers) of individuals, only business data.
- Premade lists containing personal data.
- Scraping social media platforms to obtain information about others.
We do not allow services that are meant to provide any medical treatment, advice, or supply.
Do not post, offer, or ask for:
- Medical treatment, advice on any medical condition, or pharmaceutical advice.
- Any kind of medical drugs or pharmaceuticals.
- Medical equipment or pharmaceutical supply.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) policies
At these sensitive times, we are cautious regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) related services that we allow on BtechMarketingWala. For example, We do not allow users to offer or ask for services that are related to healing Coronavirus or creating content regarding Coronavirus that may be used for spreading misleading information.
Should you see an item that violates our policies, please don’t hesitate to report it.
Please Do not Offer or ask for:
- Services that are intended to heal, prevent or treat Coronavirus (COVID-19), including emotional therapy.
- The creation of medical, scientific, or informative content exclusively on Coronavirus (COVID-19). BtechMarketingWala is committed to fighting the spread of fake news regarding Coronavirus. Therefore, if a service is reported or flagged as being used to create or promote the spread of fake news; we will investigate and take action accordingly.
- Donations or investments.
We do allow services that support businesses, marketers, or individuals during these times, for example, business communications or online lessons.
BtechMarketingWala defines hate speech as words or ideas that are designed to incite violence or hatred against a person, or group of people, defined on the basis of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, religion, age, disability, or other similar grounds. BtechMarketingWala is committed to moving swiftly and aggressively to investigate conduct that has been flagged as hate speech, and will respond in a manner that is consistent with existing laws and the values of the company. We take hate speech violations very seriously, and anyone using hate speech towards another user or towards our customer support representatives will be removed from BtechMarketingWala. We will also take action against any user asking or delivering hate speech-related content on BtechMarketingWala.
- Use violent or dehumanizing speech against a person or group of people defined on the basis of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, religion, age, disability, or other similar ground.
We do allow people to offer or ask for content regarding the research of hate speech or content that is related to the prevention of hate speech.
Under BtechMarketingWala’s community standards, discrimination means unfair or unequal treatment of an individual or group based on age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, race, religion, and sexual orientation.
BtechMarketingWala will investigate claims of discrimination on a case-by-case basis, and defend protected groups whenever possible.
- Express your unwillingness to work with a person or a group of people based on age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or other similar ground.
- Publish, offer, or ask for any content that expresses or supports discriminatory ideas.
- Offer or ask for the writing or editing of texts that support discriminatory ideas or practices.
Adult, Nudity, and Sexual Activity
Explicit content meant to be sexually gratifying is not allowed on BtechMarketingWala. If detected or reported, sexually explicit content will be blocked and participants could be banned from the marketplace. Listings and deliveries portraying violent, graphic, or humiliating fetishes are also not allowed.
Sexually explicit content featuring minors and content that seeks to sexually exploit minors is prohibited on BtechMarketingWala. We immediately report content that violates this policy to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, who work with global law enforcement agencies.
Do not post, offer or ask for:
- Nude or adult related images, or videos.
- Sex or sexual partners.
- Sex chats or conversations.
- Nonconsensual images.
- Child/or child-like sex.
- Sexual violence or denigration.
- Sexually charged modeling.
- The execution of fetish scenarios.
- Sexually charged voiceovers.
- Content that depicts explicit sexual activity, unless the conditions for “documentary exception,” as listed below, exist.
BtechMarketingWala will act quickly to block transactions that feature child nudity and will flag the offending account for review.
BtechMarketingWala will allow nudity when the primary purpose is educational, scientific, or artistic, and it isn’t gratuitous. For example, a video edit ordered by a midwife depicting proper breastfeeding technique would be appropriate, while creating a video with clips from the same film but used out of context for the purpose of sexual gratification, would not. Out-of-context nudity from indigenous communities, protests, medical procedures, childbirth, artistic performances, breastfeeding or like, may not meet our documentary exception.
BtechMarketingWala prohibits any and all behavior and communication on the platform that is inappropriate and could be considered harassment. This includes, but is not limited to bullying, sexual advances, offensive comments/conduct, or discrimination, based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or national origin.
When communicating on BtechMarketingWala, do not:
- Solicit any sexual interaction.
- Ask inappropriate personal questions.
- Express sexual advances or sexual innuendos.
- Use profanity, lewd, or derogatory terms.
- Use offensive or culturally inappropriate/insensitive communication.
BtechMarketingWala will act quickly to restrict users who harass on the platform.
BtechMarketingWala defines Fake News as false or intentionally misleading information or propaganda that is developed and presented as authentic news. If it is reported or flagged that BtechMarketingWala’s platform is being used to create or promote the spread of fake news; we will investigate and take action accordingly.
Political and Election policies
BtechMarketingWala will not tolerate attempts to use the BtechMarketingWala marketplace to undermine elections. Election Interference is defined as any attempt to interfere with the voting process or to destabilize and undermine public faith in free and fair elections.
A user’s political affiliation is not a basis for rejecting an offer on BtechMarketingWala.
Do not express your unwillingness to work with a person or a group of people based on political affiliation.
BtechMarketingWala values individuals’ hard work and creativity. As a platform that supports designers, artists, writers and creatives around the world, it is of the utmost importance to us that original work is presented and delivered at all times. We will take swift and serious action against any non-original work being sent and/or delivered as original work. The following standards refer to posted or delivered graphic designs and photography on BtechMarketingWala.
Non-Original Design Standards
Do not portray, sell or deliver others’ work as your own.
Elements that can be similar:
- Generic shapes – for example, points, lines, squares, ellipsoids, cones, etc.
- Functional designs – for example, a circle, a diamond, heart, ears on a tiger, wheels on a car, or green color to convey environmental responsibility.
- Uncopyrightable elements – non-protectable content such as:
- Short phrases like “Show me the money” or “Beam me up”.
- Facts and theories like scientific facts or the Quantum theory.
- Abstract Ideas but not the way an idea is expressed. For example, the very basic plot of comics can be an idea but not the way the designer expressed that idea.
- Materials that are commonly found in a work of a particular type (for example, the presence of castles, knights, and dragons in a medieval story); Certain elements and details of creative content that are customary or considered necessary to a particular genre.
Unique concept: designers must create their own unique implementations of elements, even if the elements are not new, creating a new design concept.
Stock Image, and template policy
Please make sure to have all required licenses for using the stock image or template in your delivery.
- Please make sure to use a legitimate stock image from authorized agencies.
- Don’t deliver post stock images “as is”.
- Stock images can be used in a transformative way as a part of your delivery.
- In case you decide to start your design work by using a template, please be sure that your final delivered design is significantly different from the template design, that it has a new look and feel, a unique concept, or transformative use.
- You are permitted to provide a service that relies on templates found online, but please specify that in your Listing.
- Sellers who heavily rely on templates in their design work will not be eligible for special seller programs on BtechMarketingWala.
- Delivered work must be customized and unique, meaning the design has not been previously published online or offline and has been invented for the first time.
- Posted designs in Listing images, the design must be the expert’s original work but can be previously published on the designer’s websites or social media. In addition, publishing a Listing image that was previously delivered on BtechMarketingWala, must be done with the full consent of the brand who ordered the image.
BtechMarketingWala content is based on User Generated Content (UGC). If you believe any of the uploaded content violates your copyright or a related exclusive right, you should follow the process described here.
Upon receipt of a report from a rights holder or an authorized representative, we will remove or restrict content that engages in:
- Copyright infringement
- Trademark infringement
Artificial Intelligence (AI) generated content.
BtechMarketingWala embraces the use of new technology and allows content generated by users with the help of artificial intelligence (AI) tools and programs.
However, whenever AI is a part of the work process, it should be proactively disclosed to buyers through the Listing description, and/or during any order requirements discussion.
- Mislead others about the nature of the work when it is not entirely human generated
- Sell AI-generated content in bulk
- Use AI tools to spread misinformation, create deepfakes, or generate faces of humans who do not exist
- Use AI in a way that is biased or potentially discriminates against individuals
Experts are responsible for ensuring they have all necessary rights to the content they create, including copyrights. If the content created and/or delivered on BtechMarketingWala with the help of AI is found to infringe or violate any copyrights, existing non-original standards, applicable law, or BtechMarketingWala Community Standards, such content will be removed from the platform, and the expert’s account may be permanently suspended.
If experts use AI tools and/or programs to generate content or deliver services, they are obligated to comply with the respective tool and/or program’s terms of service and all applicable regulations.
Incorporating other experts’ work in your delivery versus profit Arbitrage
Experts are welcome to incorporate purchases which they have all required rights to, in their deliveries. For example designs as backgrounds for music videos, images for websites, images for presentations, etc. With that said, by no means can purchases be delivered “as is” with no significant added value or transformative use, under the misconception that it is the expert’s original work and in order to gain profit from price differences.
Violence and Criminal Behavior
While we know that people sometimes express frustration or disagreement by threatening or calling for violence in non-serious ways, we can’t risk the safety of our community or the general public by ignoring threats of physical harm. We will attempt to consider language and context when distinguishing casual comments from credible threats to public or personal safety, but BtechMarketingWala will also act quickly to block accounts and may notify law enforcement when threats appear to be credible.
- Threaten violence against another community member
- Offer or ask for listings that threaten violence against individuals, groups, or the general public.
Glorification of violence
Using BtechMarketingWala to create content that glorifies, promotes or expresses support for acts of violence, is not acceptable on BtechMarketingWala.
Please do not offer or ask for: orders that promote, support or glorify violence.
Incitement means encouraging or asking other people to engage in unlawful conduct. Be aware that inciting others to commit a crime may be a crime in itself, regardless of the outcome of the request.
- Ask for or instruct people to break the law.
- Engage in activities of questionable legality.
International and domestic terror organizations sometimes use the internet to create and spread propaganda designed to radicalize vulnerable people and to develop materials designed to foster and aid terrorist attacks.
Do not offer or ask for:
- The promotion of terrorist activities.
- Services or products related to terror organizations or terrorists.
- Editing Content linked to terrorist acts.
- Recruitment to terror organizations.
We do allow people to offer or ask for content regarding the research of terror or content that is related to the prevention of terror.
At BtechMarketingWala, we care deeply about the safety of our community. If someone you’re communicating with expresses suicidal thoughts or is engaging in self-harm, please contact local authorities immediately and flag the content to our Trust and Safety or Customer Support teams.
If you’re going through an emotionally challenging time yourself or struggling with thoughts of suicide or self-harm, we urge you to seek immediate assistance. For 24-hour free, confidential, and immediate support see: https://www.befrienders.org/
BtechMarketingWala’s Terms of Service require that all users be at least 18 years of age and of legal age to form a binding contract. Users under 18 and at least 13 years of age are permitted to use the site only through an account owned by their parent or legal guardian with their permission. Those under the age of 13 are not permitted to use the site.
Services involving minors
Some Listings on BtechMarketingWala involve minors’ participation in the service.
- In cases where the minor is the primary service provider ( (for example, child voice over), the owner of the account must be the minor’s parent or legal guardian. When this is the case, it must be clearly stated in the Listing description.
- In cases where the minor is involved in the service creation process (for example, photography for children’s products) it must be clear from the nature of the service that participation of minors is required.
Parents or legal guardians, and experts who work with minors when providing their services, are required to follow all local child labor laws and regulations.
Users under 18 may not take part in providing the following services on BtechMarketingWala: Dance lessons, modeling, greeting cards & videos, and “your message on”.
No sexually explicit content featuring minors
We do not allow sexually explicit content featuring minors or content that seeks to sexually exploit minors, including but not limited to NSFW/lewd illustrations, erotic stories, NSFW voice overs, lolicon (or loli) voice overs or anime illustrations, deepfakes, and any sexually explicit child-like imagery. BtechMarketingWala may use broad discretion when removing items that include or depict minors.
Any violations of this policy will result in actions taken on the user account. The account owner will be immediately reported to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, who work with global law enforcement agencies.
Product abuse on BtechMarketingWala is defined as any activity aimed to deliberately manipulate the platform tools and features for the sole purpose of personal gain.
In order to maintain a safe, respectful, fair, and trustworthy marketplace, BtechMarketingWala is taking proactive steps to prevent such abusive practices from taking place on the platform, and will permanently suspend user accounts involved in such behavior.
In order to buy and/or sell services on BtechMarketingWala you may have only one account. Creating multiple accounts on BtechMarketingWala can be misleading to other users and is considered a manipulation of our system. Any violation of this policy can lead to permanent suspension of the account(s) involved in this activity.
It is prohibited to open multiple accounts on BtechMarketingWala in order to (including but not limited to):
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Harass/mislead other users through messaging and/or ordering systems
- Engage in any fraudulent activity
- Abuse BtechMarketingWala Referral program
- Violate BtechMarketingWala’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards in any other way and/or manipulate the system
Do not share your authentic credentials (personal email, payment information, phone number) that could be used to create multiple accounts on your behalf.
We do not allow accounts to pose as another person or entity in a misleading manner.
It is prohibited to:
- Use a fake name, gender, photo, or any fictional or false biographical details in your user profile
- Use AI-generated imagery/video in order to create or verify an account on BtechMarketingWala
- Present a fake document(s) if asked to verify your identity
- Use automated programs and tools in order to misrepresent your actual location
- Create a BtechMarketingWala profile with your personal information/credentials for anyone other than yourself
Do not share your authentic credentials (personal email, payment information, phone number) that could be used to create fake accounts on your behalf. BtechMarketingWala reserves the right to permanently suspend accounts which represent a fake identity.
Reviews provided by brands are an essential part of BtechMarketingWala’s rating system. They convey the quality of services provided by exoerts, their professional skills and experience, and overall buyer satisfaction. Therefore, it is important that reviews be authentic and reliable messages to maintain a trusted and credible marketplace.
- Manipulate the review system in any way to represent deceitful information about the expert and/or their service, either as a brand or an expert
- Purchase or sell a service with the sole intent to falsely increase ratings and/or levels
- Purposely provide deceitful, unsolicited feedback
- Ask the brand to edit or remove feedback or a review from the platform
- Pressure a brand to add a 5-star review or give more positive feedback than they are already willing to provide
- Withhold the delivery of service or any information required to complete the service with the intent to gain favorable reviews
Any orders determined to have been arranged or strategically placed to artificially boost expert ratings, or to abuse the platform with purchases from multiple accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
On BtechMarketingWala, we value each and every one of our community members and aim to maintain a respectful, inclusive, and safe environment for everyone. We encourage our community to use our reporting tools when encountering anything that is unacceptable.
However, we ask you not to use these tools in ways that result in unfair competition and manipulate BtechMarketingWala’s marketplace.
- Abuse BtechMarketingWala reporting tools, complaints, and appeals processes by making groundless, targeted, litigious, or frivolous reports
- Send multiple reports on the same issue without allowing for a response from our Trust and Safety team
BtechMarketingWala reserves the right to withdraw multiple invalid reports and flag accounts involved in such activity.
With the BtechMarketingWala Referral program, you can earn rewards for yourself and your friends who sign up to BtechMarketingWala per your invitation. Referral program abuse might occur when a group of accounts created for the sole purpose of system manipulation, refers to each other to gain a referral bonus.
- Create fake accounts in order to gain referral credit.
- Attempt to manipulate or exploit the current referral program.
Any improper behavior aiming to manipulate BtechMarketingWala platform tools and systems does not align with BtechMarketingWala values and harms the entire BtechMarketingWala community. To create a fair and respectable marketplace, we ask that you do not attempt to subvert our policies which have been put in place to protect platform and marketplace trust and quality.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Excessive cancellations practice
- Using the contact buyer button to send an incomplete, partial, or empty delivery.
- Sending multiple requests on the same issue without allowing for a response from our Customer Support team
Any attempts to access the platform through unauthorized methods, affect the BtechMarketingWala ranking system, send web traffic to your Listings, or undermine the security and integrity of our platform is strictly prohibited.