Last Updated: January 2023
- Receiving Payments
- Disputes and Cancellations
- Order Cancellations
- General Terms
The following terms (these “Payment Terms”) govern payments you make or receive through www.btechmarketingwala.com (the “Site”), operated by BtechMarketingWala.
BtechMarketingWala and its affiliates, are collectively referred hereto as “BtechMarketingWala” “we” or “us”.
Please read these Payment Terms carefully before making or receiving payments through the Site. By making or receiving payments through the Site, you accept and agree, on behalf of yourself or on behalf of your employer or any other entity (if applicable), to be bound and abide by these Payment Terms. These Terms are supplemental to BtechMarketingWala’s General Terms of Service.
Capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings given to them in the Terms of Service.
Pending balance is the aggregated amount of your upcoming projects as an Expert. This will be converted into Available balance when the brand marks the order as completed.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Brands and Experts in connection with the BtechMarketingWala platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Brands in connection with purchases, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Experts, currency exchange services in connection with payments and withdrawals in local currencies, and the holding of funds in connection with BtechMarketingWala Balance.
Available balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as an Expert or an aggregated amount of your Cancelled orders as a Brand. This balance can be withdrawn on BtechMarketingWala, subject to these Terms.
- Each Service / Ad you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with revenue equal to 95% of the purchase amount.
- BtechMarketingWala accredits Experts once an order is completed. See the “Orders” section in the Terms of Service for a definition of a completed order.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Brand’s Available balance.
- Experts are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or income tax, which may apply to them depending on residency, location or otherwise, under provisions of their jurisdiction. Experts represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The price shown on the Service page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Experts.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Expert hereby appoints BtechMarketingWala as Brand’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Brand, and remitting those payments to Expert. Expert agrees that payment from Brand to BtechMarketingWala shall be considered the same as made directly to Expert. Brand’s payment obligation to Expert will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by BtechMarketingWala (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and BtechMarketingWala (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Expert in the manner described in these Payment Terms. In the event that BtechMarketingWala (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Expert, the Expert will have recourse only against BtechMarketingWala and not the Brand directly. Expert agrees that BtechMarketingWala may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Brands that BtechMarketingWala may deem necessary or prudent.
- BtechMarketingWala partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Brands, transferring such payments from Brands to Experts, and holding funds in connection with Balance. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the BtechMarketingWala platform are performed by BtechMarketingWala’s Payment Services Providers.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of BtechMarketingWala’s Payment Service Providers for the withdrawal methods listed below. All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with BtechMarketingWala’s Payment Services Provider. All payment services, including withdrawal services, will be provided by BtechMarketingWala’s Payment Services Provider.
- Your BtechMarketingWala profile can be associated with only one account from each BtechMarketingWala withdrawal method. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one BtechMarketingWala profile.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Dashboard page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Mega and Celebrity Experts are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Experts may withdraw their revenues using one of BtechMarketingWala’s withdrawal options (see Withdrawal Section below regarding payment terms). To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider and enter basic details to initiate the withdrawal process.
- For security concerns, BtechMarketingWala may temporarily disable an Expert’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by other users, or associating multiple BtechMarketingWala accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- Experts will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to BtechMarketingWala’s approval.
- Withdraw to your Bank Account – ₹0 Fee*. For this Expert or Brand needs to enter Bank Account Name, Bank Account Number and IFSC Code.
- Paytm – ₹0 Fee*. For this user needs to enter a 10 digit Paytm number.
- UPI – ₹0 Fee*. For this user needs to enter their UPI ID.
* Additional fees may apply based on your location and currency.
- Brands pay BtechMarketingWala to create an order from an Expert’s Service or Ad page or Custom Offer, using the Buy Now button. BtechMarketingWala partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting all payments from Brands, transferring such payments from Brands to Experts, and holding funds in connection with BtechMarketingWala Balance. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the BtechMarketingWala platform are performed by BtechMarketingWala’s Payment Services Providers.
- BtechMarketingWala serves as Expert’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Brand, and remitting those payments to Expert. Brand’s payment obligation to Expert will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by BtechMarketingWala (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and BtechMarketingWala (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Expert in the manner described in these Payment Terms. In the event that BtechMarketingWala (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Expert, the Expert will have recourse only against BtechMarketingWala and not the Brand directly.
- In most locations, purchases on BtechMarketingWala can be made by using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, Debit Card, Wallets, UPI or Internet Banking.
- Service fees are added at the time of purchase where you can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees. As of January 2023, the service fees are 2% of the purchase amount.
- You may not offer Experts to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the BtechMarketingWala.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.
- You agree to receive invoices and/or payment receipts from BtechMarketingWala in electronic form, by email or through the Site.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on BtechMarketingWala, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on BtechMarketingWala; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
From time to time we may offer you promo codes for purchasing Services and/or other ads offered on the Site, on special discounts. Promo Codes are valid only for purchases on BtechMarketingWala and are subject to different time limitations and will expire after their predefined term. To exercise your promo code, simply enter the code on the checkout page. If you fail to do so, your purchase will not be eligible for the discount. Promo codes are limited to one use per user and may not be used or combined with any other promotion. Promo codes may be subject to additional conditions and restrictions as will be disclosed to you upon receipt of the promo codes. Promo codes may be voided in the event of fraud, misuse, or violation of the Terms of Service. BtechMarketingWala reserves the right to modify or cancel promo codes at any time.
- BtechMarketingWala may be required by applicable laws to charge users with indirect taxes (such as Sales Tax, VAT or GST) or to withhold taxes. Any amount BtechMarketingWala will be required to collect will be in addition to the purchase amount and any other fees payable by the Brand, and any amount BtechMarketingWala will be required to withhold will be deducted from the Expert’s revenue, as required by applicable laws.
- Indirect taxes are in addition to the price shown on the site, and in any event, any such taxes will always be displayed to the Brand before payment.
- Users are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT, or income tax, which may apply to them depending on residency, location or otherwise, under provisions of their jurisdiction.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Brands and Experts to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Dispute button or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact BtechMarketingWala’s Customer Support department for assistance here.
- Order cancellations can be performed on BtechMarketingWala, when eligible, by Customer Support or through the Disputes button available on the dashboard sidebar.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation of these Payment Terms. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: Once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that you encounter an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site’s dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- BtechMarketingWala, through its Payment Services Provider, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Brand shall be subject to full payment and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Brand’s Available Balance.
- Revisions to deliveries can be performed by Experts based on the Expert’s services and customer care. Experts may determine the amount of revisions they wish to offer, including no revisions.
- Requests for revisions can be performed through the order page by chatting with the expert, before the order is marked as Delivered.
- Requesting to gain more services from Experts beyond the agreed requirements by chatting is not allowed.
- BtechMarketingWala encourages Brands and Experts to resolve service disputes mutually using the Disputes button on the Dashboard sidebar.
- Eligibility for requests to BtechMarketingWala to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, general misconduct, and improper usage of the BtechMarketingWala delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Completed orders may be cancelled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially cancelled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the cancelled order will be returned to the Brand’s Available Balance and will be deducted from the Expert’s Available Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Expert’s Available Balance, from future revenues of such Expert.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Expert if the service was rendered as described in the Service Page. You may rate your experience with the Expert on the Order Page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- You must use the BtechMarketingWala Disputes button to address your concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their Expert prior to contacting Customer Support. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the applicable has failed to inform their Expert of issues related to the Expert’s service and will allow Experts to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of BtechMarketingWala.
- Any non-permitted usage of BtechMarketingWala encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations of BtechMarketingWala’s Terms of Service.
- BtechMarketingWala Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
Active orders (after requirements were submitted to the Expert and before the Expert delivers on BtechMarketingWala):
- The Expert is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Disputed.
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of their requirements or the Expert’s delivery.
- The user is no longer an active BtechMarketingWala user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
Delivered Orders (after the Expert sends all files related to service and before the order is marked as complete)
- Multiple reported offences will result in permanent suspension of your account.
- The Expert delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed upon order requirements. Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support team.
- The Expert requests additional payments, on or off the BtechMarketingWala platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
- The BtechMarketingWala is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
- Users who abuse the chat option to gain more services from Experts beyond the agreed requirements.
- Users who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Expert not related to the agreed requirements.
Completed Orders (after the order is marked as complete and before the 14-day limitation)
- Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- Users who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially. Note: Terms of Commercial use are found on the Expert’s Service Page and cannot be retroactively included once the order is completed for over 14 days.
- BtechMarketingWala Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents users from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
BtechMarketingWala reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Experts. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Expert’s favour. If the chargeback case allows, BtechMarketingWala (or one of BtechMarketingWala’s Payment Services Providers) will return parts or full revenue back to Experts, otherwise the chargeback amount will be borne by the Expert.
- BtechMarketingWala does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Brand’s Available and can be withdrawn to the user bank account. Until January 1, 2023, funds returned to your BtechMarketingWala Wallet from cancelled orders will not include service fees paid. As of January 1, 2023, BtechMarketingWala returns service fees to your BtechMarketingWala Wallet once an order is cancelled. In any event, if the service fees were not returned to your BtechMarketingWala Available Balance following an order cancellation, such service fees’ amount will be exempted from your next purchase on BtechMarketingWala.
- Deposit refunds (i.e. refunds directly to your payment provider) can be performed by our Customer Support team, based on the Order’s original payment amount and currency. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund, which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee.
- BtechMarketingWala may make changes to these Payment Terms from time to time. When these changes are made, BtechMarketingWala will make a new copy of the terms available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use BtechMarketingWala after the date on which the Payment Terms have changed, BtechMarketingWala will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Payment Terms.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER BTECHMARKETINGWALA NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH BTECHMARKETINGWALA MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL BTECHMARKETINGWALA, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with BtechMarketingWala, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.